10% Discount on Day Out Package at Botanix Nature Farm near Damdama Lake in Gurgaon.
Botanix Nature Farm in Gurgaon Discount Offers - December 2016
Botanix is a Nature Park & Adventure Camp at the foothills of Aravalli Hills near Gurgaon. Botanix showcases about 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, flowers and trees apart from a number of beautifully designed cottages & tents, a Swimming Pool, Games & Activities, Farm Tourism and more.
10% Discount on Day Out Package at Botanix Nature Form in Gurgaon.
Actual Ticket Price: Rs.1250+Taxes(18.14%)
Discount Price: Rs.1100+Taxes
Day Outing Package Includes:
1. Welcome Drinks on arrival.
2. Refreshment with Light Break fast.
3. Buffet Lunch (Veg / Non Veg).
4. Evening Tea / Coffee with assorted Pakoras & Cookies.
Check in and Check out Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM
Activities – included in the Day Outing package:
1. Obstacle Course – Tree Go Bridge, Swinging Bridge, Commando Crossing, Spider's Wall, Burma Bridge, Hurdle Spider's Web, Walk on Air, Balance Walk, Tug of war
2. Cricket, Football & Volley Ball, Basket Ball
3. Table tennis & Badminton
4. Swimming Pool - (Note - If you want to use Pool, please bring your own swimming Shorts & t-shirt, otherwise you will not be allowed to use Pool)
5. Bullock Cart, Camel Ride, Potter's Wheel
Additional optional Charges
1. Zorbing at Rs. 3500 per hour
2. Paint Ball at Rs. 8,000 for 1000 bullets
3. Dirt Bike at Rs. 3,500 for 1 hour / per Bike Or Rs. 500 per Person / Per lap
Procedure to avail the Botanix Nature Form Resort Day Outing Package Offer:
1) Click here to book Botanix Nature Form Resort Day Outing Package
2) Fill up the form
3) We will send you the Botanix coupon in less than 4 Business Hours.
Call for Booking and Other Details: +91-9502427737, +91-8008887500
Botanix Nature Farm Address:
Damdama Village, Near Damdama Lake, On Damdama Sohna Road, Tehsil Sohna (Dist) Gurgaon - 122006.
1. 50% cash payment required for confirmation and balance can be paid at the time of check-out through Cash / Credit Card (Master/ Visa - 2.75% surcharge is applicable)
2. For hard drink Liquor Licences is must without liqour licences Hard drinks are not Allowed
3. Hard Drinks not allowed in swimming Pool and adventure Area
Whether you wish to visit Botanix on a Day Outing, a Day Conference, a Night Residential Stay or for Outward Bound Trainings, Yoga & Wellness Programmes, there are enough and more to make your experience totally worthwhile and memorable. These packages are made up of a range of activities including Obstacle Courses like Burma Bridge, Spider's Web, Walk on Air, Balance Walk & Hurdle Wall as well as games like Cricket, Football and Volley Ball. Farm Tourism is another interesting option at Botanix Resort and includes exploring the minimalistic lifestyles of villages, the Potter’s Wheel, Cow Milking, Traditional Cooking and Mattha Making. Bonfires, Sing-alongs, Barbeques, Star Gazing and more also form integral parts of their offerings. On these packages, you are even welcome to utilize their entire range of facilities.
Botanix brings to you beautiful cottages and tents amidst lush green lawns, flowers and trees. All the rooms are subtly designed to invoke the rustic charm that nature stands for. Whites and Earthy hues define their décor with no undue frills. All the most modern facilities are ensured at the same time to make your stay comfortable and worthwhile. Staying in these rooms looking out into nature brings to you a sense of calm like no other! Please share Botanix Nature Farm Discount Coupon page on your social media profiles.
An outstanding range of facilities are available for you to enjoy at Botanix. A vast expanse of close to 40 acres of landscaped greens consisting of trees, flowers and lawns greet you as you enter their premises. It’s a detox solution on its own. Apart from that, they showcase a wide array of adventure games, farming options, rides, a swimming pool and much more. Activities to not only keep you engaged but also to connect you to nature are provided here.
Botanix Nature Farm Details
Botanix, a pleasurable Nature Adventure Camp set in the foothills of Aravalli Hills near Gurgaon, offers you a delectable package of nature, stay, comfort and fun at their best. Designed by the renowned landscape architect Sh.K.C.Sharma, one who is credited with re-designing Mughal Gardens at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, this green park exudes tranquillity, peace and bliss. Apart from over 40 acres of landscaped gardens, flowers and trees, they also bring to you a good number of beautifully designed and well-appointed cottages & tents for your stay. Facilities including a Swimming Pool, a number of Games & Activities, Farm Tourism and more add to the excitement of spending time out at Botanix.
Botanix Nature Farm Corporate Address
Damdama Village, Near Damdama Lake
On Damdama Sohna Road,Tehsil Sohna,
Gurgaon, India 122006
Frequent Searches Leading to this Page: Botanix Nature Farm
Share Your Comments
Please share with fellow UPto75.com users, items you had purchased from , how much money you have saved, what services you have used OR any other information that might help in their buying decision. Please do not self-promote nor complain against the merchant here. For any such issues, please contact customer support.