1) Offer valid from 12PM to 7PM only.
2) Offer valid from Mon to Thursday and Sunday only.
3) Not valid on Dec 24th, 25th, 30, 31st and Jan 1st.
How to download Earth coupons on UPto75.com
1. Click on Orange colored button above. Fill the email form and the code will be sent to your email.
2. Before you visit, please check with Earth, if you have any questions regarding the deal.
3. Once you are at merchant place, show the email before the order is placed.
4. If coupon is not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support.
This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
Earth Gurgaon Antipasti, Soups and Salads
Antipasto is the traditional first course of a real Italian menu, something like Appetizers. They have a good range of dishes like Bruschetta Alla Verdue, Fungi Trifolati, Fritti Sole Pesce, Spiedini Di Pollo, Calamari Fritto and many others. Apart from these,Earth Lounge, Gurgaon also serves an interesting range of Italian Soups and Salads made out of fresh ingredients, healthy and yummy! Soups are called Zuppe and Salads are known as Insalate in Italian.
Earth Italian Main Course
Italians have the first main course and then the actual main course to look forward to. At Earth Lounge, Gurgaon, the first main course usually consists of the pastas, spaghettis, Lasagnes, Ravioli, Fusilli and the variety. It also includes various kinds of Pizzas. The next course offers you a great combination of fresh vegetables, seafood, meat, beef, chicken and all the exotic Italian curries that characterize true European flavours.
Earth Lounge Desserts
If you are looking for some mouth-watering Tiramisu, Chocolate Lasagna, Crème Brulee and Mela Cotta among others, Earth is just the ideal place to check. You can find some really good desserts or Dolci as they call it in Italy. Not too heavy, yet strong enough to entice you into returning to the Earth Italian Lounge, Gurgaon again!
SCO 10,11,12 Sector 15, Part 2
Behind 32nd Milestone Hotel, Below "Earth Lounge"
Gurgaon, India 122001
Phone Number: 91-124-6520001 Website: http://www.moets.com/earth