1. Swimming requirements / Do I need to know swimming to try Scuba Diving?: We say this LOUDLY! You do NOT need to be a swimmer to try SCUBA in Pune. The Try Dive is for everyone from 8 years going to 80! Swimmer or not, everyone can SCUBA!
2. Age: PADI offers SCUBA Diving experiences and certification courses for children as young as 8 years of age. Certain physiological effects of SCUBA Diving on a child’s developing body may pose risks, therefore, PADI India and Absolute SCUBA restrict kids below the age of 8 to undertake SCUBA diving activity. Similarly, there does not exist an upper age limit for diving; the only criteria are physical health, ability and enthusiasm, of course.
3. Medical Fitness: As SCUBA Diving is an adventure sport and comes with its own set of risks, PADI India has laid down certain medical conditions under which SCUBA diving may be unadvisable. In order to successfully undertake any diving program across the range of PADI courses, one needs to be in reasonable medical health. PADI has provided a medical questionnaire for self-evaluation which our PADI professionals will recommend every participant to read through.
a. Introduction to SCUBA diving and equipment familiarization.
b. Professional SCUBAPro Diving equipment which includes the T-One Diving Jacket & MK2/R295 Breathing Regulators.
c. 4 mm full body thermal insulation wetsuits.
d. Regular or prescription masks & Snorkels.
e. SCUBA Diving Fins from Cressi, Italy, SCUBAPRO, USA & Beuchat, France.
f. Weights and weight belt.
g. Government approved 12 litre LUXFER -USA air tanks filled with 2400 litres of compressed Air each.
h. Underwater photographs and videos.
i. Participation Certificate from Absolute SCUBA.
j. Unlimited Tea, Coffee and Water.
k. Pool hire charges.
l. All taxes are inclusive.
5. Things to carry:
a. Swimming Costume
b. Dry Towel
c. Pen drive/ memory card to take pictures back
d. Swimming cap for ladies
e. Small snack for after dive munchies
f. A spirit of Adventure!
6. Batch Sizes: for Individual bookings
a. Minimum diver per batch: 01 diver
b. Maximum divers per batch: 06 divers
c. Maximum batches per day – 03 batches
7. Booking Policy:
a. Bookings are accepted up to 24 hours before the event.
b. Spot / walk-in bookings subject to availability.
8. Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy: We will try our best to assist with rescheduling your Dive should you need to and apply NO rescheduling charges. However, in case of a cancellation, please note the following terms will apply:
a. 4 weeks prior to the event: 75% of the paid amount will be refunded
b. 2 weeks prior to the event: 50% of the paid amount will be refunded
c. 1 week prior to the event: 25% of the paid amount will be refunded
d. No refund applicable on cancellation within one week of the event
9. Insurance: is not mandatory for the Event. However, spot insurance for Try Dives is available on www.worldnomads.com. Interested Guests can purchase insurance through their personal credit or debit cards online at least ONE day prior to the event.
How to download Absolute Scuba coupons on UPto75.com
1. Click on Orange colored button above. Fill the email form and the code will be sent to your email.
2. Before you visit, please check with Absolute Scuba, if you have any questions regarding the deal.
3. Once you are at merchant place, show the email before the order is placed.
4. If coupon is not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support.
This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
As long as you can swim freely for 200 meters and float for atleast 10 minutes, you are eligible to join Absolute Scuba’s Beginner’s Scuba Diving Sessions. They have associated with a number of pools in the city that cover all the necessary specifications for safe shallow Scuba Diving. So you can enjoy hand-held sessions that familiarize you with the equipment and prepare you to face the real scenario. Even kids above the age of 10 can learn here. There is also a 1-day EFR or Emergency First Response Course that teaches you the basics of safety in diving. In fact, this certification is a pre-requisite for the PADI Rescue Diver Course and the CMAS 2* Rescue Course.
Even if you are a certified diver, you can keep enhancing your skills and knowledge with Absolute Scuba’s advanced courses. A part of these courses are done at the pools while the rest demand open waters. PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD), PADI Rescue Diver (RD) and CMAS 2 Star (Rescue) Course are some of their offerings in this category. Other specialized courses rendered here are the Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course and Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB). Your friends may find this Pune Absolute Scuba Adventure Training Course deal of interest. Please share it with them.
If becoming a trainer is your target, then Absolute Scuba’s Go Pro is best suited for you. They bring to you internship programs and career drives that allow you to discipline yourself and get ready for even the most demanding challenges. You can do their Divemaster (DM) Course or the Open Water Scuba Instructor Course. The DM, in fact, is considered one of the most respected certifications in Diving.
Divisional Sports Complex, Shastri
Pune, India 411006