Flat 20% Discount on Overnight Stay Packages at Banni Khera Farm, Rohtak, Haryana.
Offer End Date Jun 30, 2022
Save in Gurgaon with UPto75 Coupons.
Banni Khera Farm is a project started in association with Haryana Tourism. It is a Sustainable & Community Based Rural Tourism Project that is engaged in a range of activities that are nature-friendly and culturally rich. The farm is run on Solar Power. Farming, Boating, Cycling, Pottery Workshops, Camel/ Bullock Cart/ Horse Rides, Tractor Rides, Yoga, Meditation, Painting, Cooking, Folk Dance and Music Shows are all part of their initiatives.
Night Stay at Swiss Tents – Rs.6500 + GST for Family of Four (2 Adult & 2 Kids)
Accommodation - 1 Tent on Sharing Basis
Meals (Pure Veg) - Evening Tea, Dinner and Breakfast
Activities - Cycling and Pottery Workshop
Note: Contact 1 Week Before the Lodging Date for Availability.
How to get Banni Khera Farm Haryana Overnight Stay Package Offers:
1) Download the Stay Package Coupon to your Email. Please check the Junk Folder too.
Note: UPto75.com Vouchers are always Free. No need to buy.
2) The email will have the address and the phone numbers of the outlet.
3) Call them up for Booking and tell them that you have a Coupon from UPto75.com.
4) Present the email before taking the service.
5) Pay the Discounted Amount directly to them
6) For any issue before taking the service, please call UPto75.com Support Number: +91-8008887500
Address of the Resort in Rohtak:
Village - Samar Gopalpur, Rohtak, Haryana - 124007
How to download Banni Khera Farm
coupons on UPto75.com
1. Click on Orange colored button above. Fill the email form and the code will be sent to your email. 2. Before you visit, please check with Banni Khera Farm, if you have any questions regarding the deal.
3. Once you are at merchant place, show the email before the order is placed. 4. If coupon is not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support. This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
Banni Khera Farm, a Sustainable & Community Based (CBT) Rural Tourism Project that was started under the Farm Tourism Scheme in association with Haryana Tourism, offers you the true essence of rural India. The entire farm is spaced out in 10 acres of land in Rohtak, Haryana. It employs more than 25 families or individuals from the village in the project. The farm also houses a beautiful fishing and boating lake which occupies 7.5 acres. It encourages an environment that is attuned to nature, tradition and culture, healthy living, farming and also a range of nature-related activities like Boating, Cycling, Pottery Workshops, Camel/ Bullock Cart/ Horse Rides, Tractor Rides, Yoga, Meditation, Painting, Cooking, Folk Dance and Music Shows to name a few. Banni Khera Farm runs entirely on Solar Power. For those who wish to explore further, they can check out another 350 acres of beautiful, breezy and lush-green family-owned farmland that is utilized for a range of agricultural activities.