1. Pre Lasik Assessment reports will be issued to patients only after the surgery is done.
2. All Pre and Post Operation Medications should be purchased by the patient.
How to download Dr Solanki Eye Hospital coupons on UPto75.com
1. To get the Coupons, Click for Free Coupons Button below the banner. The coupon code will be sent to your email or mobile. This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
2. Before you visit Dr Solanki Eye Hospital, please check with Dr Solanki Eye Hospital, if you have any questions regarding the offer.
3. In case of coupon not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support.
4. Once you are at Dr Solanki Eye Hospital, present the coupon before the order is placed.
Lasik is one of the most preferred forms of Eye Surgeries as the procedure is quick, safe, predictable & painless. Recovery is also fast with very little to no chances of regression or infections. At Dr. Solanki Eye Hospital, an initial evaluation is performed to understand the condition of your eyes, the extent of damage and the need. Based on this, surgery is prescribed. The process is highly automated and computer-controlled thus accomplishing the task in no time at all. Your friends may find this Bengaluru Dr Solanki Eye Hospital Lasik Eye Surgery deal of interest. Please share it with them.
Cataract Surgery is the most common in surgeries and almost all adults after a certain age end up requiring it. Generally, apart from normal age concerns, conditions such as Diabetes, Heredity, Trauma to the eye, Glaucoma, Smoking, UV Radiation and the kind could lead to a serious need for Cataract Surgeries. Depending on the gravity of the situation, the kind of surgery is suggested by the doctor at Dr. Solanki Eye Hospital. Procedures include the ‘No Anesthesia’ cataract surgery with IOL Implantation, Topical anaesthesia cataract surgery with IOL Implantation, Sutureless cataract surgeries with IOL implantation, Very high spectacle power correction via cataract surgery, Phacoemulsification, Phakonit, Microphakonit, Pediatric cataract surgery and more.
Apart from Cataract and Lasik, Dr. Solanki Eye Hospital also brings to you a number of other disciplines. Their facilities are robust and include General Ophthalmology, Squint and Oculoplastic section, a Glaucoma Clinic, a Cornea & Eye Bank, Pediatric Ophthalmology, a Vitreo Retina Clinic, a Pharmacy, an Optical & Contact Lenses Shop, a Lab and even a Dental Clinic. Dr Solanki Hospital's team of specialists come with high qualifications and experience, delivering solutions that benefit you, quickly and without harm.
191/1, 2nd Cross, Link Road,
Bengaluru, India 560003
Get to know more about Dr Solanki Eye Hospital at these links: