1. You need to Report at Hotel Rangoli, Kamshet, Old Pune-Mumbai Highway (NH4)
2. Site Transport and Food is not included in the above cost and will have to be at your Own Expense
3. What to Wear: You need to wear a T-shirt, Full pants, Shoes (Please avoid Chappals) and a Cap. You also need to carry Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Snacks, a Water Bottle and a Camera to take pictures!
4. Very Important: Please avoid flying immediately after taking food. 1-2 hours Gap is Recommended
5. Please Note that Paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last minute Re-schedules or Cancellations, which are beyond control
6. Prior Reservation Mandatory. Rescheduling may result in additional charges
7. For Weekend Reservations, we Recommend calling 2-3 days in advance
8. Valid for Persons above 6yrs
9. It is Mandatory to call Templepilots to know exact Timings and Wind Predictions.
How to download Temple Pilots coupons on UPto75.com
1. Click on Orange colored button above. Fill the email form and the code will be sent to your email.
2. Before you visit, please check with Temple Pilots, if you have any questions regarding the deal.
3. Once you are at merchant place, show the email before the order is placed.
4. If coupon is not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support.
This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
At Temple Pilots, you could try out some exciting paragliding options, be it Acro Tandem, Classic Tandem or Instructional Tandem. Classic is a two-seater joyride and an experienced Pilot would be with you to manoeuvre the vehicle. Instructional Tandem, on the other hand is more exciting as you are taught the controls by the instructor pilot and allowed to try them out while the instructor flies with you. If this does not satisfy you, check out the Acro Tandem where their specialized Acro pilots take you through acrobatic manoeuvres that could keep you at the edge of your seats until you are safely on the ground. Please share Temple Pilots Paragliding Discount Coupon on your social media profiles.
Courses in flying offered at Temple Pilots include the P1 Introductory Course, First Flights, P2 Novice Course, Certification Course, Pilot Talk, P3 Intermediate Course, Advance Kiting Clinic, Coastal Clinic, Progression Course, SIV, Thermalling and X Country and the 10 day APPI Certified Course. Temple Pilots has a step-by-step process of instruction which consists of first verbally explaining a particular skill, demonstrating that skill, allowing you to practice the skill and finally replaying to for you to analyse and to give you feedback. They offer tailor-made sessions that ensure that each of your different paces of learning are understood and addressed.
One of the most exciting and sought-after at Temple Pilots is the Flying Tours. Operating in different exotic destinations, pilots can learn to fly in either of these locations. Some of the places you could choose are Kamshet, Bir Billing, Bali, Pokhra and Yelagiri. All the locations are beautiful, scenic and mesmerizing.
Lake Paradise, Row House No.39,
Opposite to CRPF,
Pune Highway, Talegaon Dabhade,
Pune, India 411050