10% Discount on Adult and Child Entry plus VIP Package Tickets at Sai Teerth Theme Park in Shirdi.
Offer End Date Apr 05, 2023
This is a Popular deal. More than 5000+ Coupons Downloaded
Save in Shirdi with UPto75 Coupons.
It is a devotional theme park from the Malpani Group located in Shirdi in Maharashtra. It offers themed attractions that include Teerth Yatra, Lanka Dahan, Sabka Malik Ek and Dwarkamai.
Adult Ticket for Rs.424, Child Ticket for Rs.371 at Sai Teerth Theme Park in Ahmednagar, Shirdi.
Note: Coupons downloaded for SAME DAY VISIT are not valid.
You have to Show the Email to buy Tickets at the Counter.
Offer 1: ADULT Regular Entry Fee for 4 Shows ADULT: (Height Above 4' 6")
Actual Ticket Price: Rs.470 Inclusive of GST
Discount Price: Rs.424 Inclusive of GST (Final Price)
Offer 2: KIDS Regular Entry Fee for 4 Shows CHILD: (Height 3'3" to 4' 6")
Actual Ticket Price: Rs.412 Inclusive of GST
Discount Price: Rs.371 Inclusive of GST
Sai Teerth Timings: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
How to get Sai Teerth Theme Park Shirdi Offers:
1) Download the Coupon to your Email. Please check the Junk Folder too.
Note: UPto75.com Vouchers are always Free. No need to buy.
2) You CANNOT use these codes to buy tickets online at any third-party site or their website.
3) The email will have the address and contact numbers of the Park.
4) Call them up for a Booking and tell them that you have an email from UPto75.com.
5) Present the email before buying the tickets.
6) Pay the Discounted Entry Fee at the Park directly.
7) For any issue before taking the service, please call UPto75.com Support Number: +91-8008887500
Theme Park Attractions and Shows:
1. Sabka Malik Ek (53 Mins) – Giant Screen Movie (Screen Size 36 Ft X 72 Ft)
2. Teerth Yatra (12 Mins) – Temple Ride
3. Lanka Dahan (26 Mins) – 5D Experience (Preshow and Movie)
4. Dwarakamai (15 Mins) – Humanoid Show (Currently not available because of maintenance)
1. Baggage Counter – Available at No Extra Charges.
2. Mobile Phones - Are Allowed in the Park, but no Photography / Videography of Attractions.
3. Restaurant – Serves Veg A-La-Carte.
Address of the Theme Park in Shirdi:
Near Sun-N-Sand Hotel, Post Nighoj, Taluka Rahata, Ahmednagar, Shirdi, Maharashtra - 423109.
It is 1 KM away from the temple
Sai Teerth Theme Park India Addresses and Location
How to download Sai Teerth Theme Park
coupons on UPto75.com
1. Click on Orange colored button above. Fill the email form and the code will be sent to your email. 2. Before you visit, please check with Sai Teerth Theme Park, if you have any questions regarding the deal.
3. Once you are at merchant place, show the email before the order is placed. 4. If coupon is not being honored, contact UPto75.com Support. This Offer is exclusive to UPto75.com Users.
The devotional theme park offers you the delightful experience of virtually visiting all the significant holy places of India in a matter of just 12 minutes. This includes Badrinath, Dwarka, Siddhivinayak, Jagganath Puri and many more. It also showcases our cultural diversity in an automated vehicle in just 12 minutes. Your friends may find this deal of interest. Please share it with them.
Lanka Dahan is a 5-D show that recreates the historical Hindu classic of Sita Apharan. Hanuman’s flight to find Sita in Lanka is the basis of Sai Tirth Park theme and this is displayed fantastically with special effects and a complete feeling of realism. The ride film of 26 minutes has been created in 5D (stereoscopy) to enhance the experience further.
Apart from Teerth Yatra and Lanka Dahan, this has 2 other major themed shows, both based on the beloved Shirdi Sai Baba. One relates to you the story of Sai Baba, his life and his hardships. The other gives you an opportunity to see him life-size.
It is the first-ever holy theme park built by the Malpani Group at Shirdi in Maharashtra, offers you devotional entertainment through new-age technology. A modern wonder, Sai Teerth Theme Park offers 4 attractive themes that include a Teeth Yatra covering all pilgrimage sites like Badrinath, Dwarka, Siddhivinayak, Jagganath Puri in just 12 minutes with our Temples of India Attraction.